Reception Rsrv for HOB

If some of you have not received the form to fill out and fax back for the reception at the HOB..it sounded like Jumpman had not yet received a response to his original request...I have the one I was e-mailed saved and can e-mail it to someone as an attachment if they need it. Bernie: Is there any reason that I would not be allowed to do this? I'll wait for your answer before doing anything.

Feel free to e-mail it to anyone interested. I know that the HoB folks have been VERY BUSY and that is the explanation for unanswered e-mails and phone calls. When I visited the "under construction" venue I was told that the HoB offices were temporarily located in a bank building about a block or so from the club!

Bernie

Hi. Is the reception the same as the pre-show party? I've been off the board so long, I don't know what's going on. I went on the HOB website, but saw nothing about a pre-show party or reception for Raspberries concert attendees. Help! Please let me know how to register for it.

Thanks! Darlene

Has anyone else received confirmation yet from Laura at HOB on the pre-show reception? I faxed in my cc number, and received only a very brief email telling me she'd received my fax. How official does the confirmation get? Is there a confirmation number, or a more thorough email that we get to print out, or what?