just a thought..

chris hess

i,unfortunately,have not heard the new i wanna be with you..but from what i've read i either think this is the wrong move to the public who does'nt know the berries...OR...this is a perfect buildup to show the newbees that not only can they do beautiful ballads..but around that corner,they can rock your sox off in a heartbeat as we all know as rabid berrie fans know!! in my opinion,the berries need to let new listeners be turned on to the rockin songs before the slower stuff...just a thought...long live the berries...chris

I know what you mean! It's a good thing the people behind me at shows stand up, because they'd be yelling at me to sit down. Maybe they were standing up because *I* was standing and shouting. Oh dear...

New York was so perfect. I could never have stayed in a seat! Both shows were so exciting, they were over before I had a chance to get tired of standing. Time goes so quickly when you're lovin' it.

By the way, somebody said that they don't want to be behind you and Ken Sharp, because you guys are like "an eclipse!"

smile --Darlene

Did anyone see the virtual pictures of Atlantic City HOB? It's so huge, there is a *voluminous* amount of standing room on the first floor--Lots of room in front of the stage, BIG standing areas in good sightline from both sides, and standing room EVERYWHERE! That's probably why they were interested in selling lots of GA tickets first. It's understandable if there is THAT much room! To have so much of a chance to be "right where the action is..." After seeing the pictures, I'm almost sorry that we got seats...I think I'll be "roamin' around" some...

smile --Darlene