Happy Birthday Eric!

Eric-- It was 30 years ago that "Go All The Way" was first released, and over those 30 years you've been showered with riches.

Good health...a beautiful family...success.

To quote F. Scott Fitzgerald, "Whatíll we do with ourselves this afternoon? And the day after that, and the next thirty years?"

A toast then...to the next thirty years.

Happy Birthday Eric! --Bernie

Have a wonderful Birthday Eric. I hope you have big plans to enjoy the day to the fullest. And I hope you have the happest of years ahead of you. Enjoy each moment, even if it means you have to write more music for your didicated fans, or not. Thanks for your beautiful music you have made, over the years. I still listen every day and will continue to. Happy Birthday ...

Love JUNE winkwink

--------

Jimmy and Jill says Happy Birthday too. O(*,*)O happy

Eric, best wishes for a very Happy 53rd Birthday. Congratulations also on the 25th Anniversary of the release of "Boats Against The Current" -- that album always sails through the ocean of my mind and is an island of refuge in a storm of musical mediocrity. It has been a wonderful 30 years of your music since The Raspberries first captured my ears in 1972 -- having seen you perform live in 1973 and 1988 in Louisville, I hope you will once again take being "cool" on the road to show the masses what the word really means once again.

Best to your family, as well,

Don Krider

(and from my son, Eric Douglas Krider, as well)

Happy Birthday, Eric.

This is my third year posting my birthday wishes to you, on this forum. I hope your day is filled with love, laughter, and the joy of friends and family.

Thank you for all that you have give me, and the rest of your fans over the years. We can never repay you, for all the joy you have given us, with your sweet, wonderful music, but if we could, we just wish for your happiness and health.

Love to you, forever, Donna

p.s. Julia, I will help deliver the cake. laugh

Happy Birthday Eric!

As you celebrate another year, may you be blessed with good health, family and the joy which comes with being fulfilled. You have inspired and lived in the hearts of so many through the years. I give thanks for the impact you have made on my life throughout the years. Your gifts of music lives on! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

LeeAnn spin

Eric,

Hey man, Happy Birthday. I wish you and your family good health and fortune. Hope to see you on the road soon. I say blow off those crazy all-star promoters and hit the club scene with that ace band you put together at the Hall of Fame show, or even consider going solo and acoustic.

Good luck and happy birthday!

-Seattle Steve-

Eric-- I hope that you have a great birthday. Just remember that you're not getting older, you're getting better! (At least that's what I keep telling myself! laugh ) Anyway, have a great day.

I'm still hoping for my birthday present which would be an opportunity to see you in concert. My birthday is August 21, and I ask for the same thing every year. happy

Happy Birthday, Eric. This is where I always wish I could present you with a birthday gift that would give you as much happiness as your beautiful music has given me. May its seeds return to you the fruit of success beyond your wildest dreams in the coming year. Sincerely, Darlene Brandt

Eric!

Some of the greatest joy I have ever experienced was in discovering your music. While I was a bit young (Ok, very young) when the Raspberries were all the rage and I missed on a lot of your solo material when it first came out I have definitely made up for lost time!

Thank you for all of the wonderful music and have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Cheers,

Bry

(a.k.a. John Shaft)