Never Say Die - FINAL MIX!

Raspbernie

I just did a 455 song survey from a radio station

koolfm 1053fm, Erics song-"Hungry Eye's" was among the 455,

Now, you had to rate out of six, whether you liked it, Or disliked it, or never heard it, Or

like it a little, and of course, I turn to a radio station if I hear this song.

Of course I had chosen, I liked it.

So, the point of the survey is to find out what songs from babyboomers ages 45 - 54 listen to.

Well, most of like to listen to the 70's - 80's.

Which is aimed for.

I hope that song gets a lot of air play, we will see.

Anyone from Canada and around that area can do a survey, as long as the radio station is air playable in your area.

www.koolfm.com click on Advisory Coucil winter survey, but first, sign up.

I've had to pull the songs out of my temporary internet folder to put them on my computer. I finally found it after doing a search for my temporary internet file, because I can never find it on Windows XP. If you can't get it, let me know and I will email you the song. laugh

Help computer people! How do I tell which temp file it is? When I tried to save it would only save the HTML portion, not the mp3...and I was not sure which folder to select from the temp file.

And while on the topic...I had a major crash and have lost ALL of the mp3's Bernie posted over the years. Is there any way I could beg to impose on someone to send them to me? Thank you so much!

Susana-I looked at the icons next to the items in the temporary internet file, there is a certain type of icon that on my computer looks like a blue swirl with a red dot. The end of the file says .mp3 at the end. If you want the songs let me know what you want and I will send it. Mp3 files are a little large and will fill an inbox, and it takes a while to scan them (I scan everything in and out of my computer)

Thanks, Laura...I think I finally got it...: ) I will take any and every mp3 file from here that you can send me. Absolutely no rush, and I can save the files as they come in to help keep the mail working with no overloads. I know it is probably a lot of trouble for you, and I really appreciate it.