What's going on???

Man this website hasn't been updated since this Eric canceled his summer tour. I know there isn't alot of "musical activity" going on in the winter but still...let's get this going again. Eric you need to get off the couch and start working. Your fans are running out of patients my man.

Bernie -- what's the news with Eric lately?? Thanks!!

Umm...I update the website at least once every week or so. Sometimes it's a new MP3 file, or a new addition to the discography, or some new Press Archive articles, or a new CD or DVD release.

If you're looking for an update on Eric's touring plans or info on his return to the recording studio...well, we'd all LOVE to hear that! spin --Bernie

With Eric's recent inactivity, keeping this Eric Carmen site new and refreshing is a hard job, but Bernie seems to somehow pull it off. Rationing those secret mp3 recordings drives me nuts (or nuttier) but I can see why he does it. We are grateful for Bernie's dedication and hard work.

After all, he could have taken a less stressfull 2nd job like...Bus driver for Israeli Public Transit or...Publicist for Bobby Brown/Whitney Houston...

I check 4 or 5 musician's sites every day. But this site is the best because Bernie updates something constantly. Even though Eric doesn't make much action,Bernie always trys to give us something new.(mp3,pictures and so on) I know it's not easy. How he organizes this site is always amazed me and whenever I come to this site,I feel his love for Eric's music and his fans. All I can say is "Thank you Bernie!" happy

Oops on the spellcheck there for patience. Thanks Mrs. Charter!!

Bernie--I can see you have a huge fan base and I am not knocking you by any means. I guess I am just frustrated not to see any new music on the horizon for Eric. I mean think about it besides I Was Born To Love You in 2000 we haven't heard Eric virtually in the last 15 years. All I am saying is that he's due.

Steven, It's always so great to know someone cares so much about Eric's music that they are frustrated because nothing new has come out for awhile. Not to say that we're not disappointed, even frustrated waiting. But Bernie always puts out stuff we haven't heard before (there's so MUCH, it seems, that's unreleased!) and always keeps the board alive with fresh contacts from Eric, Ask Eric column, messages, and "presents."

I can't imagine any other webmaster who actually cares about the fans' feelings (Bernie is waiting for new music too -- I'm sure he's thinking "I share your pain!")enough to keep in contact with Eric to provide as much great stuff as he does. Yep, we are ALL "waiting," but it makes it much less painful when so many wonderful people love such wonderful music as much as you do. That, and Bernie, (and Eric's amazing gift of music) keeps us hanging on! And we have a lot of fun with each other in the process, although most of us have never met. Now THAT'S amazing!

smile --Darlene

• 5 weeks later...