VH1.com's Eric Video Surprise!

LarryGL

Hi all--I know we're all still in the throes of Rab4 heaven from this past weekend--but if you can't get enough--VH1.com has posted the full-length video for Eric's 1988 "Make Me Lose Control."

Forgive me if you already know this--but since I never noticed it before on VH1.com--I thought I'd give everyone a heads-up.

Bernie can probably tell us all about it (who are all the people featured--the musicians, the model, the DJ (Kid Leo), etc.). It's a very slick video--quite cinematic in fact--and the story follows the song lyric. Plus--Eric's hair is in all its '80s lion-mane glory!

Go to VH1.com's Eric Carmen page and scroll down for the video. Enjoy!

Light,

--Larry

(Quick BIG intake of breath!) Excuse me while I catch my breath!!!! I'm sure they never have before! Larry, you are finding new things happening left and right! THANKS!!!! We'll watch for it. We finally get to see the *Jennifer* from MMLC in all her glory. And Scott Shannon is in it?! This is the gift that just keeps on giving, isn't it?! I CAN'T WAIT to see it! WOW!

smile --Darlene