Tick, Tick, Tick...

The "October 6th" thread was getting really long, so I thought I would start a "Fresh" one.

Eric: As time ticks away toward the possible event on October 6th; Airline tickets go up, Hotel space fills up, and other events come up. We have the Aerosmith / Motley Crue tour coming to Wisconsin on October 7th, and normally I would buy tickets for this right away - Tickets go on sale tomorrow. But, with the possibility of me traveling to Ohio for a once in a lifetime concert I am hestitant to buy the Aerosmith tickets. I don't need specifics, but if you can confirm that October 6th will indeed happen, it would certainly help. smile

Thanks in advance for your response!

Tim

Darlene, What if you just went ahead and scheduled a solo performance on Oct. 7? We'll all stick around Cleveland an extra night to hear you!

Let's see, 500 EC.com members pay $30 a ticket (is that enough?) to see you play a 2-hour set in which you interpret the Raspberries/EC catalog.... I'd fork over the dough for that kind of a show....

LC, My solo debut is going to have to wait until my retirement from public school teaching, which will probably be in 3 or 4 years.

Although I had a marvelous year with my students, as always, life with the boss has been a bit rocky. frown Beginning my solo career early crossed my mind... *His* early retirement would be nice. wink

smile --Darlene

Eric, I realized you already answered this, but today marks the countdown to 100 days left to the most memorable, anticipated and unforgettable “possible event†to take place on October 6.

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock……The countdown has officially begun....... spin

Eric, I realized you already answered this, but today marks the countdown to 100 days left to the most memorable, anticipated and unforgettable “possible event†to take place on October 6.

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock……The countdown has officially begun....... spin

Easy girl, easy... eye

Shoot! I'm not worried about getting a room. I'm bringing my sleeping bag and gonna crash in EC's backyard. Knowing my luck, EC will tell me that I'm living in a "CARTOON WORLD".

P.S. James is right. Foolin' Myself would be a classic with a full orchestra. Could you imagine if EC even made the instromental in the middle about 5 minutes longer than the original. What is this...a single tear running down my cheek.