Roll call for A/C???

AnniekNY

Jim and I plan on going. Oh and my daughter lives pretty close by, and she said she would like to go to the show too. I dare not ask her twice or she might remember how many times she told me to stop playing Raspberry and Eric records, while she was growing up. happy

June

I'll be there...If you see me there, come and introduce yourself...I'll be the one wearing the "Bruce for Ambassador" T-shirt...Seriously, I am starting to get bad vibes about this...Raspberries, N.J. Springsteen...If he shows up that night, it could ruin the whole performance(for me)...

P.S.-(Am I allowed to say this?)...Only kidding!!!

I actually feel a little sorry for my kids. I put them throught 15 hours a day of the same music, over and over every day, day in and day out, years after years. I just thought they should know good music. Even my daughter admits that she likes the music, she just got tired of the same music, all the time. Funny, I never did.

June happywink

My father universally labelled any music coming out of my room as "noise". He observed that current songs never ended with any finality - they just gradually faded away, and to him that was a weakness. My mother was the classically trained musician, so we ALL learned music "appreciation" early!!!

Anne

There will be 6 in my group. First..myself and my husband, Wally will be there...he put up with my passion for the Raspberries music while we were dating, but since he saw them in NYC..he is now a big fan too.

Also attending will be my 2 sisters, Maryanne and Carol (who have also loved them from the very beginning) and their husbands. We already have our motel reservations..now just praying we get tickets. Can't wait to see all of you.

Robin