I Deleted Eric!

LobsterLvr

The other day I caught myself deleting "All By Myself" from my office i-tunes. As I did it I felt terrible! I felt like I was betraying my best friend. As I hit the "Yes, please delete" button I told myself that it wasn't permenant, that I just needed some space. Am I the only one who's ever deleted Eric? How has it made you feel? Do you think he'll understand?

Dave

Actually, I didn't need 'space' literally, I've got plenty of megs left. I just found myself hitting the "skip" button every time the song came on. You see, it's kinda hard writing stupid Cocoa Puffs and Lucky Charms commercials with whoa-is-me, suicidal songs playing in the background. So I dumped it. I don't feel good about it...but at least the children of the world won't have to worry about seeing a depressed cuckoo bird or love-sick leprechaun in their next cereal commerical.

Dave

YOU KNOW, I have deleted the wallpaper, once of Eric, the black and white one for that song Bernie posted up for us to listen to.TWICE.

Now I have it saved on DISC and put away.

When I did delete it, I felt bad, after all, the Eric is great to us all, especially me, Bernie.

I was glad to save the "NEVER SAY DIE" wallpaper.