Ticketmaster Presale

AnneG

I know most would prefer to sit but a personal preference (it's different for each person) is to be on the floor near the soundboard (or at least center stage). To my ears that's where the 'richest' sound blend is. Plus the crowd is more electric, which is contagious.

Translation - I bought two GA tickets - got 'em - printed 'em - no muss, no fuss. I'm good to go!

Ted

Ted, Glad you're good to go! I agree that the most "electric" place is on the floor. I think GA tickets would be GREAT, and I'd buy them, *if* I could be near center stage, or even *near* the stage. But I don't fancy waiting four or five hours in line to do it. And I'm only 5'1" tall, so I don't think I'd see much on the floor except a lot of taller people.

Both HOB and Ticketmaster only offered GA tickets at their presale. (My kingdom for a pair of stilts!) So much for the "presale" idea.

Hopefully, those of us who want seats will find them on Aug. 13th. If they're all taken by high rollers and complimentary guests, I'll have to go buy some stilts.

smile --Darlene

Well, I got through...just having problems getting to the second page.....

Funny coincidence........it happened to slip my mind that Brian Wilson is coming to Seattle with the "Smile" show on 8/28.....ironically, Ticketmaster defaulted to the Seattle local gigs first since it was in my zip code.....it was a good reminder to get tickets for that, too.

I got general admission tickets for two reasons. And not neccessarily for price, either. Of course the best sound.....plus I don't think I will be able to sit down anyway, with all the energy.

Had to "hedge my bets" by getting the AC ticket, despite the fact I don't have all the days off to go.....the way things are going with this Springsteen deal, we may end up getting a lot more people at the show, and most likely will be difficult to get tickets at the last minute.

Darlene, If you end up with GA tix, whatever you do don't get behind Bernie hahaspin It's like an eclipse!

Seriously, I should have thought of that when I bought the two tix. My daughter is coming with me, again, and she's 5'1", too. I might have two tix for sale (have to think this over) but at least I am 'in' - any more on the meet and greet? I heard there will be 40 m&g tix only.

Ted