Nobody Knows MP3

Michele,

Refresh your browser for that page (it's still hanging onto the old one). Alternatively, you can go to your Preferences and clear your Cache. That way you can view the new HOME PAGE and not be the only one on your block without the new ULTIMATE DIRTY DANCING CD & DVD sets.

Bernie

A fantastic MP3 Bernie. Who ever thought we would get to hear something like that?? I have to agree with Dave again, Eric's voice is great on this piece. Thank you Bernie and Thank you Eric. You really shouldn't worry about your voice so much Eric,it really is very, very nice.

JUNE smile

It's a bit of a risky song to play live, eh? Harmonies, fancy guitar parts, that bridge outta nowhere. I guess that's why I like it. It's flying by the seat of your pants performing. At any given moment one of the four guys could drop the ball and the whole thing would collapse, but they do a remarkable job of playing it. Even overcoming the crude studio situation of having "two knobs, both volume."

Bernie

The Berries live shows were always criticized for their live performances but when you listen to this version and the recorded version its hard to tell the difference.

Well done Eric,Wally,Dave,and Jim. And a big thank you to you Bernie for this gem.

Steve-O

PS: I wonder if the Berries would come out of retirement to do another gig for are armed services taking care of business in the mid-east?

Great version. I think Eric's voice sounds awesome, live and untouched on that version. Scott McCarl wrote in his liner notes of "Play On" that Eric once mentioned to him that he wishes he was around on that song to sing "Nobody Knows" He does a great job of it too on that album. I like the song, has some Beatles "No Reply" to it.

Seattle Steve