Jimmy Ienner

Matthew, I'm not sure, but I think Jimmy and Don are either brothers or related. Jimmy did the music for the movie "Dirty Dancing," didn't he? Isn't he responsible for contacting Eric and getting him involved? I think so. Bernie will have all the information I'm sure. --Darlene

Continuation: Speaking of Jimmy Ienner, CAM-USA and CAMEX (Eric's former publisher), did Wally ever get the rights back to his songs? (He was working on that, and was confident last I heard in Overnight Sensation that he would). I know Eric got his back. And so, did Wally get them back from these supposed "brothers" in Italy who somehow wound up with the rights to Raspberries' songs? And anyway, what did the letters CAM stand for? (Not Columbia Artists' Management, that's for sure.) --Darlene

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, the rest of the Raspberries have yet to see a dime from the Capitol catalog's publishing! All of the money is still going to the guy that Eric successfully sued for his songs back in the 80's! This is the reason why the GREAT new Capitol compilation CD of the Raspberries hits (along with unreleased demos) has still not made to to music store shelves. --Bernie