Refunds

Anyone who wants a refund from Ticketmaster can get one. I just got off the phone with them and canceled my two FRONT row tickets in Mankato, MN. They told me I had until July 5 to get them back to their corporate office to get the refund. So let's hope Eric can get back out on the road soon. I'd rather see him solo or with the Raspberries anyway.

Steve, Thanks for the information. If Eric can can get satisfaction from the promoters and chooses to be at the Keswick, we'll be there. If not, I'll get a refund. As for a solo tour, if he can get one set up, I know we'd ALL be there. If he can't, because there are so many difficult factors that enter into doing that, I hope he finds a tour that is promoted by people who can recognize and respect the calibre of talent they have, and give him the star billing he deserves. Though, with what I've seen, I don't hold out much hope for promoters... --Darlene

Darlene,

It was Ticketmaster and I just called my local number of 651-989-5151. I think they have an 800, too. I agree with you regarding Eric touring, I don't think he will go out anytime soon either. I canceled my tickets because I'm not going to support the Abbey Road tour when they pull stuff like that. I am just ticked.

Steve-- I just called Ticketmaster and got a refund for my tickets at Mankato also. I gave them the reason that it was my understanding that Eric Carmen was playing here and now is not listed. If he does decide to play, then I will consider going. But it is a 5 hour drive, and I wouldn't go if he is not playing. Thanks for the heads up, otherwise I would have absorbed the cost of the tickets.