To my fellow board members....

marlene

I just want to say THANK YOU to you all for making concert night all the more special for me!

I was happy to meet so many of you, and even though the time was brief, I will always remember how it felt like I already knew you..I won't even attempt to mention names, because, I'd never forgive myself if I accidentally left out anyone.

You're all very special, and as Eric said, it was a "Love-fest" and I was honored to be there with you. Marlene

Marlene, I echo your sentiments. As soon as Herman and I walked into the pre-show party, we were surrounded by warm and wonderful people who were so excited to meet each other at last! I wouldn't have missed that party for the world! To all the people we got the chance to meet, thanks so much for being there! And for being you! I missed out on meeting Betsey, Seattle Steve and Cindy, Craig Benfer probably many others, just because the huge numbers of fans present prohibited meeting everyone. I want to make a special effort next time to seek out those we didn't meet this time. I'm looking forward to meeting those board members who couldn't attend this time, as well, on New Years Eve. If you didn't go, you owe it to yourself to go! If you think people are warm and welcoming on "the board," just wait till you meet them in person! We met so many beautiful people. All that, and Raspberries too! Like the TJ Maxx commercial says, "You should GO!"

smile --Darlene

I'll have to agree too! At the pre and post parties you could walk up to anybody and introduce yourself and just jump right into a nice conversation. It was fun meeting all of you and I hope to meet more of you at a latter show. (Doesn't that have a lovely ring to it? a later show??) I can't believe I can even write it and it can be true. Anyone else still HIGH???

June laugh

You guys are all the best - I know, Marlene, I missed meeting some of you too and as much as I'd KILL someone to go to the New Year's Eve show, i think the finances are tapped.

We left yesterday (after running into Dennis Ferrante outside the hotel - almost strapped him to the roofrack for the ride back to New York. He declined the offer to be in the family truckster with two teenagers - can you believe that??? crazy ) and hit two hours of traffic, so we were 11 hours in getting home versus 7 1/2 getting there.

Wouldn't change a moment!

I am FINALLY in Aspen, CO after TWO DAYS of traveling due to massive snowfall in Colorado, and would love to have the chance to post more, but time is short on the Internet here in the hotel lobby. It will have to suffice for me to say for now that the show was BEYOND INCREDIBLE, and I just wanted to say thanks again to Jim, Wally, Dave, and Eric, and a quick hello to all the wonderful board members I met. Marlene, I will have to contact soon you about this crazy weather in your home state! I can't even count how many trains, cabs, shuttles, and airplanes I've been on trying to get into Aspen! I hope you had a safe and much quicker journey than I did. I had to stay in Denver Saturday night, and my luggage may still be in the belly of an airplane somewhere. Also, just quickly for now, Marvin, thank you so much for everything - have you told everyone about what we were able to witness? You may have already posted about it, but unfortunately I don't have time to catch up with the board postings right now. I feel so detached from EC.com (and literally still dizzy from all the constant travel - spent EIGHT HOURS on a train through the Rockies yesterday after numerous cancelled flights), but it's time to go check at the airport to see if my bags have arrived yet. Hope to be back on the board soon! Talk to you then!

Jennifer

Jennifer: I too got stuck in a big snow returning to Utah. Actually had to stay an unplanned night in a motel as the mountain pass to my town was closed. Oh well, just adds to the memories doesn't it! Think I may just do it again for New Year's Eve.

Hi, Marlene! Yes, you gave me your number. Throughout my hellish journey, I had to spare my cell phone battery for communication with my husband who was already in Aspen. I am in Beaver Creek tonight, and may try to call you as the week goes on. Tomorrow we are going to try to ski. Can hardly believe the temperatures here! Definitely unlike anything I've experienced at home!