One Year Ago…TODAY!

Sigh of a different kind... I was in Cooperstown for a book signing to promote a book I had just put out, so I missed the shows, figuring, ah well, Raspberries will get to New England, without a doubt. Damn.

When's that DVD coming out?

I gotta tell you the 2 "Raspberries" shows at "B.B. King's" bookending "WAB III" was alot like me celebrating Passover every year-BUT ONE YEAR- "Moses" - himself- actually came to my Passover Meal (The "Seder".) Tremendous!-Ira.

A cool tribute to the one-year anniversary of Raspberries taking New York by storm! One Razz-fabulous weekend and two sizzlin'-smokin' shows!!! I'm all wound up just thinking about them!

Counting the Cleveland Scene Pavilion, it was THREE Razz concerts in NINE DAYS for me!!!! WOW!!! Did it really happen?! It did, and I placed my order for more.

Anything worth its salt doesn't come easily and is worth waiting for. We *all* know that!

smile --Darlene

I was talking with Rusty and we were wondering why are we just sitting around this summer. It sure would be nice to be on the road. Let's all hope that something happens soon. "I was just starting to figure out how to tune all those guitars after a 30 year layoff."

My "best ever" was the first time I ever saw the first batch of Berries. That said, the grand Reunion Concert in Cleveland, November 26, 2004 is right up there with it. Seeing Eric perform live with Ringo in New Brunswick has to be up there too, though, because I was just mesmerized watching him and hearing him sing for the first time in so many years that I couldn't breathe.

That said, experiencing Raspberries in New York City last summer has to be up right up there with the other three.

So the answer is, yes, the best--but I have a quartet of "best concerts." Second, was McCartney live. He was amazing, and I was so excited, but definitely second to Eric and the Berries.

And Muzza and Kiwi Marilyn, take heart. Nobody has said Raspberries has retired! You'll get there...

smile --Darlene

It was, without a doubt, the BEST non-classical concert I have ever been at. It is the only rock concert that has reminded me of a classical performance - due to the high level of precision.

Everyone had a wonderful time - the performers as well as the audience. It was a true gift being able to participate in those magical evenings.

Anne