Go All the Way on VH1 Classic

Julia, I believe you had already taken off your shirt and thrown it on stage by that time!

Dave

OH, that would explain it, huh?

I guess that's the point where Eric was looking down at me from the stage and saying to Wally "who's that guy with the long hair down there that just threw his shirt at me?" :p

I saw the concert video when it came on at 4:35 instead of 4:30. Andrea, the VJ from VH1 Classic showed one of The Allman Brothers influnced by The Grateful Dead. Then they shown the Dead video from their 1989 CD "Built To Last". Then it was "Go All The Way" which VH1 put down "Raspberries" (debut) instead of "Greatest" on Capitol Records. They forgot to put down "Live From Cleveland: 2004". I thought that Andrea was going to show the World Premiere Video for "Go All The Way". confused I forgot the first 5 seconds when I taped it on VHS. Matt

Dave, Your daughter works at Cranbury Pizza? I got your message too late, but will take a raincheck! I'm glad you taped it. It must have been a really magic moment to see them on VH1. Yep, Kirk, the boys "got it" better than ever! They appreciate what "they got" even more now, and they're not letting it go! Stay psyched up--I'd bet my life there will be some West coast shows that are even hotter than what they're serving at Cranbury Pizza!

smile --D

The Raspberries reunion "Go All The Way" video should be online for all of you to see sometime soon. Until then, it's a VH1 exclusive. So e-mail 'em and tell 'em how much you love it! Ask them to KEEP PLAYING it! Who knows, you might be seeing more of the boys on VH1!

Request "Go All The Way" today by e-mailing: VH1ClassicRequests@vh1.com

Bernie

PS: Also, add your support to the VH1 RASPBERRIES MESSAGE BOARD

So, I have been videotaping all the All-Star Jams in search of GATW and......... VH1 Classic does repeat the same All-Star Jams that night, so the next time it comes on, everyone be prepared to tape the middle of the night.

Unfortunately, the day GATW appeared the night time version was interupted by a Behind The Music on the hair band Poison! They showed the first half hour and the last half hour of ASJ with Poison in the middle, despite what the channel guide said.

Do you believe it?

I've been off the board (swamped with work so I can get to the NYC show), and I MISSED the GATW video on VH-1 Classic?? I've been under a rock.

I GET VH1-C and had a clue something was up when I saw the TV ad today of Cleveland footage. I'll ask meekly...(anyone know when that segment will be on again?) Don't shoot.

Steve Thomson

sthom3521