"Eric Rarity II"-?

ira

I think this one made the rounds last year. Quoting Eric:

"I did a little promotional tour in Europe when the record was released. All I took with me was my bass. I remember driving all over Italy with the promo guy (Alberto Crippa, with a very long, rolled "r"). He kept calling it my "bass," like the fish."

Ira...as Kirk said, this one was posted last year but the youtube video was pulled. Here's the thread if you want to read the discussion (including EC's comments).

http://www.ericcarmen.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000160;p=1

Guest Fresh

Eric is playing the same bass in the TV show as he used in the Geffen music video.Anybody know exactly what make and model it is?

I never seen that video before, I have seen one like it. Now that's a different guitar, I haven't seen around. It seem a bit awkard, but what do I know, I never held one. Thanks for sharing. Is there a trick to saving video on utube, I have not been able?

June LuvLove

You can save the link as long as the video is up, but as for copying it to some other place on your drive, ya got me! (There must be some other technology available.)

I just enjoy the eye candy, and ear candy, and if something disappears, usually someone posts it again.

On record here, "I Wanna Hear It From Your Lips" is put down as my favorite song.

haha I'm such a bad Protestant girl, but who can live in denial for almost 50 years? Some man told me premenopausal women are the WORST!

Heh heh, well, it's what every normal boy and girl of every age sees they either find they like or don't! HAH!

Normalcy is so hard to live down. Oopsy.