Sunday Showdown

Steveh

You know me, I love them both, but there is just something about the harmony and the lyrics "when I looked in her eyes, I saw the light..." So, I voted for "I Saw The Light." Also, there's something so beautiful in Eric's voice when he sang that song...I hope a lot of people vote. It would be interesting to see the results. Good poll. Thanks! --Darlene

By a hair, I voted for IRFTL. Both are great, but I also love the ending of IRFTL -- Eric puts so much emotion in it, and I think that's why I like Eric a lot more than Paul McCartney as a vocalist. ISTL seems to drag a little at the end, and I think some of Eric's recent ballads make ISTL pale by comparison (sorry Marvin). Steveh

Gina,

O.K., so you missed the deadline. So what? Let's say it ended in a tie between "I Saw The Light" and "I Reach For The Light" and your vote was the deciding one. And if you picked the one that is the one Eric voted for, he would invite only you to his house and play all his songs just for you. Not only that, his wife took the kids for a weeklong vacation to China and you could stay at Eric's for 5 days! ñ if you make the right choice. Well...which is it?

Steveh

Steveh, You have a great imagination my friend. That is cute, very cute. Gee, and I thought I was a dreamer. Hmmmmmmm...I hope I choose the right one. So what do I get if I choose the wrong one? Maybe a scolding by Eric? laugh

Closing my eyes and thinking...do I choose I Saw The Light or I Reach For The Light? Hmmmmmm...I don't know...

Drifting into a daydream..."Hi Eric, I'm home. Ahhhhh, big hug, big kiss "How was your day dear?" "Oh, it was fine and guess what? I just finished writing that song,

you know the song that I wrote just for you."

Uh, oh...my daydream is interrupted by a knock on the door. "Hi Gina, It's me Anthony"

Ok, ok back to reality. Actually this is really an easy poll for me. Whether it's the right or wrong answer, I can very easily choose, I Saw The Light.

Gina wink