Cleveland Roll Call

smittie

Br forewarned that I77 may be closed coming in to Cleveland. They are doing bridgework on weekends and last weekend it was closed both directions from I480 into downtown from 6pm Friday to early Monday morning. I think it may be closed this weekend as well. Come up I71 or take I90 or the Jennings freeway if you know where that is.

Yes! Thanks to KevG, I will be attending also.

And thanks for the good word, ladies! Meant to thank you too, Laura, for letting me sit in the better seats with you and Donna. It was great seeing you all again. Wish you could get to Cleveland too.

See you in a couple days, KevG.

News flash from Raspberries.net and Kay Bryson. Jeff Hutton from the Raspberries fourth album, Starting Over will be one of the piano performers at Howl at the Moon this Friday and Sat. night right next to the Scene Pavillion in Cleveland. Let's all check it out after the show. Sounds like a great time and Kay says Jeff will be throwing in a few Raspberries surprises!! Ooooo..!! How cool is that??!! www.howlatthemoon.com

Good luck and safe travel to all going to Cleveland. Have a great time and be sure to tell all of us who cannot go this time. We'll be waiting for news!

EricH-You're welcome. Hope you got home before the rains fell. We were going down 164 and got caught in a downpour! We didn't stick around for Bowling for Soup because we saw the clouds rolling in!