Can't go but...

LostControl

Any chance I can persuade someone to pick up a t-shirt, sweatshirt, or something as a souvenir from the concert for me, and I'd be willing to pay you back? Although I can't go, I'd love to have something from such an historic event.

It's not quite the same as having Eric autograph my chest eek , but it's better than nothing!

Michelle, I hope someone comes through for you. I would offer, but am departing Cleveland for a week-and-a-half stay in Colorado, and am barely prepared for that trip. I'll be lucky to remember my purse through all the chaos right now. Adding one more duty would scramble my brain, so you're better off lining up someone who is going home after the concert and could carry out the transaction with full attention. Also, I think Bernie mentioned that the merchandise at the show will also be available online later. Good luck!

Wouldn't writing on a penis be very difficult? They're so wrinkly...not a very smooth writing surface (or a very large one in some cases - makes it hard to get his whole name on there. 'Hard' to get his name on - get it????)

Also, wouldn't it be painful with the sharp tip of the pen pressing on the writing surface to get the ink to flow?

Ha! I'm still laughing at that one Julia!

Of course, you're making the assumption that Eric could fit his whole name on there in the first place. With some guys, I'm sure all that would fit would be EC.

Do you think no men from the board are responding to this thread because it hits too close to home???