Additional Meet & Greet

Raspbernie

One thing that may make the M&G a bit easier is that some of the VIP folks may not actually be interested in it. Some people just wanted a seat rather than having to stand all night on the main floor. For example, I'm going with my wife and my brother, and I'm pretty sure my wife won't be doing the M&G, and my brother may not either. *I'll* be there, though!

Dougjack, that's particularly painful to hear for me, someone who would do just about anything to get in on the meet and greet. I wonder how many other VIP ticket holders don't even care about the meet and greet. There's just something wrong about that... I think this meet and greet has been sorely mishandled by HOB.

Well, I think maybe the M&G should have been ticketed seperately from the show tickets. Some folks can't deal with standing for a whole show, and lots more of us don't want the hassle of somebody's elbows in our ribs, or heels on our toes, etc. (Plus, that naked mosh pit is a VERY scary idea - us fans aren't as young or attractive as we used to be! ;-)) But also, the GA folks shouldn't be penalized just because they got shut out of the VIP tickets. To their credit, the band figured this out and tried to make it right. Hopefully you got your M&G tickets and everything will be cool.