Congratulations on Your FIRST MILLION!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The winner (as I had hoped) is someone who didn't just register to win an iPod. He is a real Eric Carmen fan who will really enjoy this special prize and its preloaded music. His name is John Ward and his screen name is "TheTooth." He is member #71 and registered in April 2002! Congratulations, John!

Bernie

Congratulations John!

It's just as well I didn't win. I like to spend about 10 years behind in technology. No cell phone, no home computer, but I finally caved and bought a DVD player. First DVD's bought, The Concert for Bangladesh and Concert for George. Brilliant choices I must say. Hoping I won't have to wait too long to add The Raspberries DVD.

smile

Bernie and Kathy,

Congratulations on your first million. The stellar content of this website and the attention to detail make it a joy to surf. Add to that the great stories and inside information from Eric and the dedicated, articulate and witty fans...we are ALL winners!

Thank you so much for all you do!

Thank you, everyone! Yes, I am a huge fan of Eric's and Raspberries music, so this is the perfect prize for me!

Thanks to my wife for helping me watch the counter and, oh yeah, for being my wife!

Thanks to Eric Carmen and all Raspberries members past and present for the music.

...and, of course, a very special 'thank you' to Bernie for putting the contest together and for his labor of love that is this web site!

Wishing you all the best,

John (TheTooth)

It's clear there was a fix. We need Bernie to look into this and find out if it's on the up and up. Until then, I recommend that the Ipod is loaded with Dinah Shore recordings for John. If

, subsequent to Bernie's ivestigation(and a potential Congressional hearing) it is discovered that it was all on the level, then the IPod can be loaded with Raspberries material.

John, congrats. I'm glad to see a fellow New Englander win the 'berries-loaded iPod.... Just don't ever leave it lying on the front seat of your unlocked car. :-)

--Larry

Congratulations on your first millionth, EC.com!!!

And forever may you reign! Congratulations to Eric, Bernie and Kathy and to everyone who was lucky enough to find this "labour of love"! I feel like the confetti and the celebration is for all of us--we found the perfect place to honor the best music in the world and help make our dreams for it come true!

Congratulations, John, and happy endless hours of listening to the great music! A very well-deserved prize!!! Enjoy!!!

smile --Love, Darlene spinspinspin