COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

Bernie I don't know if you know the answer to this, or maybe Al can answer:

Will those of us who ordered the Special Edition be receiving our sets before they hit the stores on July 31st? I suppose that would mean we should be receiving it in the next few days.

Marv

Here's the latest update:

The Raspberries staff is working at a feverish pace to assemble the Limited and Special Edition sets and get them mailed to you. The Limited Editions have all been autographed, we're getting them hand-numbered, carefully reproducing the handwritten lyrics and printing up mailing labels as I type this. This is a very labor intensive and manual project to complete, and my best guess is that we hope to have everything ready to mail out sometime the week of August 6th.

So, while you'll be able to get the Ryko commercial Standard and Deluxe versions at your local store or online music site before you receive your Limited and Special Edition sets (which I HIGHLY recommend, as all three versions are different), please understand that we're doing everything neccessary to make sure these sets are the best quality possible, and while this process is taking more time than we'd initially hoped, we're sure you'll be thrilled with the end result and we'll work hard to get your Limited and Special Edition sets to you as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Al

"The clock is counting down to July 31 at 12:01 a.m."

Bernie - Yeah, I figured that much out, but....seeing as most stores don't open until 10 AM or so.......I guess my real question is, as Marv puts it above, will the Limited Editions be sent so we receive them before 7/31?

UPDATE - Never mind, Julesberry/Al just answered my question above....Hmmmm...sounds like perhaps a ploy to get us to buy the other 2 versions as well first (!!) which most of us were going to do anyway.....

"...waited 31 years to see Raspberries perform live again......so I don't mind waiting an extra week or so for the LE."

Angelina - good point!!!

(I'm also chompin' at the bit to get The Pretty Things' new CD, "Balboa Island," their first album in over 8 years, and 11th studio release in their 43 year career....allegedly their best album since the early 70s - it'll be released August 7th. I waited 34 years to see them live for the first time, in '98. Now there are two things to look forward to the week after next!)

Here's the latest update:

The Raspberries staff is working at a feverish pace to assemble the Limited and Special Edition sets and get them mailed to you. The Limited Editions have all been autographed, we're getting them hand-numbered, carefully reproducing the handwritten lyrics and printing up mailing labels as I type this. This is a very labor intensive and manual project to complete, and my best guess is that we hope to have everything ready to mail out sometime the week of August 6th.

So, while you'll be able to get the Ryko commercial Standard and Deluxe versions at your local store or online music site before you receive your Limited and Special Edition sets (which I HIGHLY recommend, as all three versions are different), please understand that we're doing everything neccessary to make sure these sets are the best quality possible, and while this process is taking more time than we'd initially hoped, we're sure you'll be thrilled with the end result and we'll work hard to get your Limited and Special Edition sets to you as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Al

I'm sure it'll be worth the extra wait...