D-Day!

Ok, folks, I need help. WHERE IS IT!!! I went to Best Buy and they said they only have it online. FYE is already sold out! (THAT'S good news!) What store will have it? My adult kids are NOT old enough to understand the importance of seeing them on display in the store and being able to grab one as opposed to ordering online!

Congratulations to the guys for a job well done, and a thank you for what amounts to a gift for those of us who have been fans of the band from the beginning.

Reunions of vintage rock bands like this one frequently fall short of the expectations attached to them, but not this time.

Listening to the CD convinces that this is a not just a seventies band with a few hits to flog, but a band with a future, if they choose to pursue it.

Just picked it up and it is every bit as good as the hype suggests. And I'm not even (typically) a big fan of live albums. This is one of my favorites >already<,

Just dynamite to hear the band rockin hard like that, everybody is in top form. I can tell this will be hogging my CD time for quite a while.

Thanks again Eric you are, in fact, THE MAN!

I just picked up the standard version CD on iTunes because I just can't wait lol (I also pre-ordered the deluxe limited set when it was originally offered!)!!!

Truly a moment I never thought I'd see again, picking up a new 'Berries CD ~ this so rocks! psych

Congrats to Eric, Wally, Jim, and Dave on this fantastic (and long-deserved!) day! winksmile

And Congrats to all us long-time fans, that have waited so long for this day!! wink

I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank every one of you for supporting me and The Raspberries for all these years. I sincerely hope you enjoy the CD and DVD. Happy July 31st!

xoxo

Eric

You're so welcome! wink Thanks so much Eric for helping to bring this awesome day to all of us ~ I'm so excited you just can't even begin to know! The Raspberries have ALWAYS been special to me, ever since I first heard Go All The Way in '72 ~ I know this CD/DVD will be a huge success!! Thanks for the incredible music and memories over the past 30+ years, ya'all rock! psych

Whether this is your first time experiencing a new Raspberries release, or you were there from the beginning, this feels like 1972 all over again happy I love the buzz, I love the search, I love re-arranging the cd racks, but mostly I just love the new cd/dvd! Thanks for transporting me back to a place and time I could only revisit as a memory cool All we need now is some chart action to make it complete! Kirk.

Thanks Eric, Wally, Dave and Jim for all the hard work with this new CD/DVD. Been out of town...searched the music stores in DC...didn't find it...told them to get it. BTW.. I'm waiting for the Limited Edition to arrive next week. I'm sure it will be awesome.

THANKS BERRIES!! XOXO Back at ya!

Robin

It's we who thank *you, Wally, Dave and Jim!* You've been with *us* all these years through your music. If that wasn't enough, you took an amazing leap of faith--with some urging from Bernie and Ken Sharp :-) -- and made the personal sacrifice to put yourselves out there for *us* to make it all happen!

Congratulations Eric, Wally, Dave, Jim, Billy, Paul, Jen, Mark, Bernie and everyone who contributed to the cd! Perfection may be "consuming," but the cd shows that it's also attainable! You all have a perfect *diamond*, and now, so do we!!!

Just in time for your birthday, Eric.

Happy July 31st indeed!!!!

smile --Darlene