Almost Paradise on VH1.Com

ira

I haven't been on for a while-so if this is old news please forgive-but-VH1.Com has a beautiful video of Eric and Merry Clayton's Almost Paradise from Dirty Dancing In Concert. I do have this tape but I lent it to my friend and haven't seen it in awhile-and- I think what VH1 is playing is more dramatic than the original tape from the concert that came with later editions of the movie in an optional double pack. In any event what a thrill to see that now 2 Eric videos have been added to VH1.Com and they're great! If this is news to anyone of you out there then by all means click on now and enjoy!Excuse me-but-I'm going to go watch Eric and Merry again. Ira from Edison.

I don't even know if it's in rotation but if so it would be on VH1 Classic but to enjoy this recent add-on you just go to WWW.VH1.com- click on artist-spell out Eric Carmen- and you'll see 2 videos available; Make Me Lose Control and Almost Paradise. Click on the song you want- suffer through the commercial- and enjoy!- Ira from Edison!

mymooladi, I really don't have a sophisticated sense of these things-but -I just went to the vh1.com video and after a commercial and then some buffering type stuff I watched it fine. Is there any one out there who can advise what mymooladi's message was about? Ira.