NEW MP3'S

Brian Mac

Bernie, I feel like I've hit the lottery. The sound quality on the new MP3's are amazing. Three great songs and performances. Thanks so much.

Now if only I could figure out how to save these things on my computer... Oh well, maybe the Christmas Fairy will mail the files to me at brian-mac@msn.com

I've been a very good boy this year Santa. Bought tickets to all the shows...

MAC

You can get them from your temporary internet files after you play them. Go to Start, search, files and folders. Put in temporary internet file (because I have never had luck putting just the song title in) When I find the file that has all the stuff I've seen recently, I find the mp3 file and drag it to the desktop. From there I drag it to my music folder. Or you can email me and I will send them to you.

Laura, thanks so much. You would think doing a search with Media Player would look in Temporary Internet Files, but it seems to purposely not bother to go there.

Are you coming to the New york shows or WAB3? If you are, expect a surprise from me! I.O.U. Big Time!

I discovered another way tonight. Go to Internet Options, choose the "General" tab click on "Settings" and then "View Files." Now Right click and choose "arrange by type." You'll find all your MP3's clumped together in one spot and you can drag them to your desktop or copy to a folder.

Happy Hunting, and Laura thanks again, you are an Angel.

Brian