New File For Book Buyers

Let me also take a moment to mention that there are only two weeks left to the book presale. What that means is if you haven't pre-ordered a copy, you will not be able to do so after June 30. Nor will you have access to any of the remaining FREE downloads.

I have a number of CHOICE things to share (like the current file!) -- each and every one better than the next and hopefully adding some insight into Eric's story, which will fully unfold when you crack open the spine and read Eric Carmen: Marathon Man.

Bernie

In response to some inquiries -- books WILL AGAIN BE for sale starting July 31 at the regular prices (no discounts). There should be plenty of softcovers available, but there is a good chance that the limited edition autographed hardcover will be sold out by that time, so order NOW to avoid disappointment.

Bernie

ALlright!

I just got finished watching the video clip, Of Boats Against The Current-An Evening With Eric Carmen,

He did a great job with singing the song to his audience,

It was in color, also, I noticed watching Eric sing, he was really struggling to acheive the best audience to enjoy and to take in heart, he did a good job at that.

When you get older and keep on going, your really an Angel spreading the music of joy.

Great movie clip, I liked it.

Now, I wish I could shake the hands of Eric Carmen.

Thank so much Bernie,

Oh yes, always check your spelling typos, I found out why I couldn't get in, that was why.

OOOPS,

SORRY FOR that BERNIE,

SLAP ME, OK

It great to see him perform as he is now.

For people like us babyboomers who didn't get the chance to actually see him play in life concert.

So does this mean there is a good recording of the infamous 2000 RRHOF show after all? And why doesn't Bernie get Eric's permission to sell the DVD of the entire show on the site like he is doing with the book?...Duh, sounds like a good idea to me...What would be the down side? Does the RRHOF charge too much for the rights? Butch Walker is putting together a DVD of his live shows...He still has a marketing brain...Does Eric?

Just saw the clip. Sounded great. EC looks great. Like the rest of you, I would pay good money to see the whole show. Nice clean pictures and camera angles. Nothing like a VHS copy I have of EC back in the 80's. A DVD of that performance sounds great to me. Bernie, now that the book is complete it's time for you to put down the pen and paper and pick up a digital movie camera. lol

Woo hoo! What a clip! Took me back to Eric's fine performances during Ringo's All Starr tour... I was lucky to go to several shows on that tour and meet him after 2 concerts, once by accident and once intentionally! Eric is as nice as he is talented! And BTW, Happy Birthday to Paul McCartney today! Thanks, Bernie, can't wait to receive my book -- but keep the rare treats comin'!

Peace & Luv,

Joyce Marie happy