Eric Carmen Songbook

The fact that Eric's working with the publisher to get it "just right," is very hopeful. So many of these come out as "fake books" just arranged by someone to approximate chords and sound nothing like the original. It sounds like this one will bear the stamp of the master. That's great news! --Darlene

• 3 weeks later...

Amazon says "The Songs of Eric Carmen" is still on order. It hasn't been put out yet. But they have marked the price at 11.87 so I suppose I will get one when it comes out. I would love to have the words to some of my favorite songs.

Gemini

F.Y.I...besides the traditional single-song lead sheets, there are also some sheet music available as a download (legitimate publisher's issue, incidentally -- NOT an unauthorized version).

They run about $4.00 each. Set up the form, pay by credit card, and then just print directly.

Don't have a list of which Eric/Razz tunes are available this way, but I know for sure that "All By Myself" and "I Was Born to Love You" are two of the available titles in this format.

• 2 weeks later...