Possible EC.com backyard pool party

Steveh

I'm thinking of having an EC backyard pool party in Aug. or early Sept. I live in western PA, 2 hours east of Pittsburgh (Altoona). I need to know how many people would attend (Eric, are you listening?). Please indicate if you would attend. Thanks. Steveh

I felt really bad about not being able to make it to your place in July. I had a major sports extravaganza at my house the previous week, and there were just too many things going on. If a party is planned way in advance, maybe more folks will show. If you have one again next year, I will be there.

Steveh

Hi Steve! What a nice idea. August-September is when I have a lot of polka gigs, so I don't think I will be able to come. You're right about planning ahead of time -- like way ahead of time, because people are so geographically scattered.

If Bernie's pool party becomes an annual event, we could all plan to go. We'll all get it together somewhere down the line. --Darlene