Email - legit or fishing?

Anybody else get an email from Berryreunion2004-store? I received one that said the following:

"Attention Raspberries fans:

We're creating an e-mail database so we can easily send you updates regarding the band, merchandise, touring and appearances, and the upcoming release "Raspberries Live On Sunset Strip".

Please reply to this e-mail as soon as you can, so we can make sure you are on our e-mail list.

Thanks,

The RASPBERRIES staff."

It sounds legit but I don't know what site it is tied into and it seems odd to send me an email asking me to reply so they can add me to their email list. Evidently, I'm already on the list. With all the fishing and spamming going on, I just want to be certain what it is.

Hi: I haven't been on here for a long time but also received the email because I ordered the cd/dvd. If you go to the Raspeberries site there is a post about the cd/dvd and about the

e-mail. I had responded to the email then read the post here and got concerned so I went to the Raspberries site and am somewhat relieved. It says they will be contacting those of us who ordered the special edition package by email about the extras that we will receive.