Hungry Eyes

I always liked the video by the Clash performing "Rock the Casbah". A little political humor, some satire, and alot of just a great rock band performing a pretty cool number. "Video Killed the Radio Star", one of the first for MTV, was interesting. That first Buggles album actually the best techno pop record ever I think, some nice melodies on that album.

Finally I get to hear your explanation of the Hungry Eyes video, Eric! And as it turns out, you're as confused by it as I always have been. I classify it as barely-shy-of-bizarre, and have waited a long time to hear what it was about. Thanks for your input.

Jennifer

Well, it's official - I need to upgrade my computer. It is not because I can't use it for work or day to day surfing, but because I cannot download Make Me Lose Control from the VH1 site. I tried everything. I do recall that in the Make Me Lose Control video that Eric's hair is long, or at least longer than in the Hungry Eyes video. Honestly, long or short, it is all enough to make a poor girl's heart skip a beat! wink

I'm just a little less concerned about Eric's "dreamy hair" than I am about his music.

I try not to lump him in with the same "Tiger Beat" group like Sherman, Osmond and the Cassidy brothers. He's a little deeper musically than those boys.

So if my heart "skips a beat" while watching one of EC's rare videos...It's probably from eating too many cheese puffs... :rolleyes:

You have to watch those cheese puffs Tony, they'll get you every time.

I for one do not lump Eric in with the 'Tiger Beat' bunch at all. I love his music and although I am not a musician I can respect the time, training and passion evident in his body of work. I understand what you are saying but...do I sense some hair envy here? :p

• 5 months later...

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by marlene:

<strong> Hey HT from Mo.

I remembered this fun thread and wanted to bump it up for you ! wink Would love heartpump to see that one!

HT from Mo