CD UPDATE!!!

Leff'tHome

I just ordered a couple of these packages. Is it safe to assume that the 5 video tracks included in the regular commercial release are the ones that were supposed to be played at Winterfest?....and that the 2 songs missing from the commercial release are "It Seemed So Easy" and "starting Over"? Just wondering.....

JohnO - it IS safe to assume your thoughts regarding the 5 video tracks. The Internet release is actually missing 3 songs from the L.A. show - "It Seemed So Easy" wasn't recorded because of technical difficulties. "I Saw The Light" and "Starting Over" were recorded but didn't make the cut for quality reasons.

There is a thread on www.raspberriesonline.com for any questions regarding this release. That's the place where any questions will be best directed for a prompt reply.

Thanks,

Al K

"The Internet release is actually missing 3 songs from the L.A. show - "It Seemed So Easy" wasn't recorded because of technical difficulties. "I Saw The Light" and "Starting Over" were recorded but didn't make the cut for quality reasons."

So the limited edition version has 21 of the 24 songs done that night, and the commercial version (with 19 tunes) cuts 2 more songs out (I Can't Explain & Needles & Pins, maybe?)

NOTE: I'll try to ask this question on the raspberriesonline board as well, but have had occasional trouble posting over there...

I bought The Choir album with "It's Cold Outside".

Their version is good but the Raspberries live version in Chicago blew it away. I'm not much for a band playing covers..especially when they've got so many great songs in their portfolio that there's not time enough in a concert to play all of them...but "It's Cold Outside" was one of the highlights of the Chicago show..