American Beat Reissue Label

I was on another music forum that I frequent, and the owner of American Beat has joined the forum. He was taking suggestions for any out of print albums to try to reissue. He provided his MY Space page, and low and behold what was there? A two for reissue of Eric's "Boats" and Change of Heart" Was anybody here aware of this?

Here's the link to his My Space page:

http://www.myspace.com/_americanbeatrecords

Jeff

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dave and I'm the VP of American Beat Records. Yes, the "Boats Against The Current/Change Of Heart" 2-Fer (both albums on one CD) is coming on 6/26. Hopefully we'll have "Tonight You're Mine" will street this fall. We're really excited to have these Eric Carmen releases on our roster; I'm originally from the Cleveland area and I've been a big fan since the Raspberries days!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dave and I'm the VP of American Beat Records. Yes, the "Boats Against The Current/Change Of Heart" 2-Fer (both albums on one CD) is coming on 6/26. Hopefully we'll have "Tonight You're Mine" will street this fall. We're really excited to have these Eric Carmen releases on our roster; I'm originally from the Cleveland area and I've been a big fan since the Raspberries days!

Dave... these are the Raspberries' days... laugh