Sneak Peek

Raspbernie

The band, their wives, the Overdubs and the crew seemed pretty pleased after they got their first look at Raspberries TONIGHT! in Atlantic City. I think everyone who ordered will be very happy, too!

Bernie

PS: And for all of those fans looking down and watching us leaf through the book from the balcony after the Meet & Greet, how'd the book look like from waaaaay up there?

:-)

Bernie,

I was one of those that happened to be in the right place, at the right time. As I was looking over Wally's shoulder at the book, I couldn't help but think the book was another 100% professional effort on your part.

To everyone else,

You will not be disappointed, the book is everything you have come to expect from Bernie, great photos, great layout, first class quality.

KC

Let me tell everyone that I got a chance to sit down (as strange as it sounds) between the sound check and show to take a long hard look at the new book. I started to read and really did not want to put it down. However, I had to tune some guitars and get the stage ready so I put it down. (I did think about forgeting to give it back to Bernie) The information about the band and each show is fantastic and the pictures WOW!! I can't wait for the final version so I can sit and read the whole thing. Don't miss out on this publication.

And Bernie, you don't have to send me any guitar strings, I all ready have too many to work with.

Bernie, Ken and Gene GREAT JOB.

P.S. I really like the interview with Barbie and Ken