Scott and Wally Reunite!

Hey gang,

In response to a message I posted to the Klaatu fan discussion group concerning the proposed Raspberries fan tribute CD, I received the following response from Jaimie Vernon, president of Bullseye Records of Canada, which is currently preparing its own Beatles tribute CD:

"Howard, and other Raspberries fans...

You'll be interested to know that former Raspberries members Wally Bryson and Scott McCarl have submitted songs for inclusion on our Beatles tribute CD "It Was 40 Years Ago Today". We haven't decided the final running order yet, but I'm sure one of these tracks will make it on the disc.

Curious that two ex-members of The Raspberries and two ex-members of Klaatu have jumped on this project with zeal....The Beatles must have influenced these guys or something :-)"

Thought my fellow Razz fans would like to know about this one! I'll let you know as I hear further details on the album's release. Nice to know these two "Starting Over" veterans are working together again.

Howard