ANOTHER DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED AND SPECIAL EDITION BUYERS!

Al K

THE LATEST DOWNLOAD IS...LAST DANCE!

UNPLUGGED! UNRELEASED! UNBELIEVEABLE!!

CHECK IT OUT...THE 1ST 300 LIMITED EDITION BUYERS FROM DECEMBER AND JANUARY CAN ACCESS IT NOW!!

IF YOU JUST BOUGHT THE SPECIAL EDITION RECENTLY YOU WILL BE RECEIVING AN E-MAIL TOMORROW.

IF YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT YOUR SPECIAL EDITION SET YET, YOU CAN BUY IT NOW AT WWW.RASPBERRIESONLINE.COM.

WHEN YOU BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION SET YOU'LL BE SENT YOUR ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN ONE WEEK, AND THEN YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GET BOTH DOWNLOADS AND ALL FUTURE ONES AS WELL!

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

That would be Derek, more affectionately known as "GOOSE". Goose started out as Jim's drum tech, and when needed he played some percussion at some of the shows. A very talented musician in his own right, Goose attends The Berklee College Of Music.

What a treat !! I loved this version. Thanks so much for sharing these with us...I was SO disappointed we hadn't gotten to hear them after the VHI taping..but NOW, we can listen ANY TIME WE WANT! Very special !! LuvLove

To clarify...the username and password will be the same each time we add a download, so just keep the instructions you received from any of the e-mails and use them to access the downloads.

And...all of the downloads will be available on the page you're taken to after you log in, so if for some reason you didn't get the 1st download, the 2nd one, the 3rd or 4th or...(oops - I think I just let out a secret) you'll be able to download any of them when you want.

I know this may also be asking a lot, but please - out of respect for the band - do not share the access info with anyone who did not buy the set. Let's keep this special feature only for those who bought the set and not let it get out to the masses.

Thanks!

And again, for anyone who ordered a Limited Edition or Special Edition set and didn't receive the e-mails with your download access instructions, the reason is more than likely that your e-mail address as stated on your PayPal order screen may be outdated. Please let us know by sending an e-mail to:

berryreunion2004-store@yahoo.com

Please include your name, address and date of your PayPal order so we can update your e-mail address in our database and send you these e-mails in the future.

Thanks!