How will we know its you!

Driving Around

I figure this will be a fun thread....Hoping to be able to recognize a few of you when we are at the HOB. We probably wont be at any of the pre-stuff. But here is how you will know when you have found me (us)...so take a chance when you think you have the right guy and say hello:

Okay when you see a guy who reminds you of Danny Devito - say hi Jon cause thats me....I'll have a petite, very attractive woman on my arm (isnt life grand) thats my wife Janet.

Hi all! My hubby Jeff is tall with nice dark hair, around 6'1". Me, Paula, aka...Razzy....am shortish...5"4" with brown hair with raspberry red and blondish highlights. Just had to had fun hair for this great event! Jeff is 44 and I am 45. We won't be at the pre-concert thingy but are gonna try and eat at the HOB. We have front row seats so look for us there or at the Holiday Inn Express!

Hi all - Jon, I LOVE that description! I am 5'5", blond hair (it better be by Thursday - it was supposed to get done today and they cancelled!) artfully streaked to recreate the dirty blond sun-kissed hair of my youth, heavy-set with glasses and my husband is 6'6", brown hair and eyes.

I'll be wearing a raspberry button down shirt that says "anniekny" I'm 43; my husband just turned 45.

annie

Hmmm... Well, up until two years ago I used to look just like my picture in my profile. Unfortunately, due to an accident, I've ballooned to twice that size (won't go away, damn it!). Can't miss me. Really LARGE guy with a cane and a red headed wife. Think John Lennon, had he not died & absolutely loved pizza & ice cream! Oh yeah, and we'll be wearing Raspberrie shirts & our ribbons of course!

I've already decided to wear my red St. Louis Cardinals sweatshirt to the show as it will be functional (keep me warm) and will make me more identifiable. I used to be easy to spot with long dark hair half way down my back. I cut it all off and now look like every other respectable gentleman. Looks can be deceiving, though! I have a recent pic in my profile.

ooo Annie - Janet and others say I am cuter than Mr. Devito...ahhh who knows! If your husband of 6' 6" is in the front row will it cause a shadow and will the people behind him get a credit for having "obstructed vision" GA tix <lol>. Now if someone is wearing a Cardinal shirt should we wear our Red Sox stuff...Janet is a HUGE sox fan <lol>. I dont know!! Is it Friday yet? Wont this be so much fun!

Jon

Aside from being the woman with the silly smile on her face all night long, I plan to wear a Raspberry colored jacket...(along with about 200 or so other people, I suppose) and I have one of those faces too, Ted.....Everyone thinks they've met me before confusedsmile But, that's ok, too...I can see myself now running around introducing myself to everyone with a Raspberry Ribbon, so that'll be me !...This is going to be such a good time...I think I've said that before, haven't ? A dozen or more times, at least !! happy Marlene

Well, I haven't exactly decided what I'm wearing, but I will have on my raspberry ribbon thanks to Annie. laugh I'm short, about 5'3", weigh a lot more than I should. Blonde hair, highlighted as of today to hide that gray, medium length. At the meet and greet, I'll be the one with my jaw to the floor in awe of meeting these guys!!!! spin

Here's a general question...or two about our appearances at the show.

I am 46 but very young at heart especially where music is concerned. I go to at least two shows a week , and other than never breaking the "Don't be that Guy" rule of not ever wearing the concert shirt of the band I am going to see, I usually wear the Tshirt of another band and jeans.

What is everypone dressing to...? Business casual, dress?....or just plain old "Concert clothes"

And.....what are the ribbons everyone is speaking of??

Thanks, Kevin

ahh, gord, thanks, you ol' charmer you. That is one of my favorite necklaces to be sure.

I'm not sure what I'm wearing yet, but I know it'll be "ordinary" clothes, not something related to the band, while I'm a jeans and sweater person at home, when I'm out I like to do a little better than that. If this were mid-summer at a fairgrounds somewhere, I might wear a tee shirt, but not at the HOB. I might wear a wine colored velour pants suit I have, I'm undecided. I was originally going to wear a dress, but the ladies don't seem to be doing that. Decisions, decisions. :p

I'm only between 5'1 and 5'2 inches tall, have highlighted blonde hair and will be wearing a raspberry/wine colored top with a rose on the front, black jacket and pants (and Annie's gorgeous ribbons!) And a big smile...If you need further description, wine/raspberry colored sandal heels (brrr--my tootsies will be cold in the Cleveland air) with (you guessed it!) raspberry colored polish on my toes. If I gain one more pound, I won't even get into those pants I plan to wear...My husband, Herman, is about 5'10 with salt and pepper hair. I can't WAIT to meet everyone!

frown --Darlene