If Eric C. is only 55 years old,.......

then quite obviously, when he and the Raspb. released their early LPs, he was 21 or 22. Wonder how they were able to obtain a recording contract at such a young age. Then again, the Beatles, Beach Boys, Bee Gees started quite young too.

Not to mention Richie Valens, etc... ( you get the idea ). Enjoy the day.

um.....Gord?...... I was born in 1960--January to be more specific, and while I'll be the first to admit that my math skills are not the greatest, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how you can be 45. :P

Is this with the new math?

Oh, and by the way, did you check out the thread I posted for you to help you download and keep the music we get from Bernie??

--Julie

Gord, Gord, Gord.......

Are you SURE you were born in 1960?? Cause, I was born in 1960 and I'm 44. Lol!

Must be some freakin' Canadian math thing, eh?

Anyway, to find that thread on downloading, just go to "messages" and you'll see in the regular message board that I have a thread titled, "For Gord and Anyone having trouble downloading" or something kinda like that. You'll find it. I'm crossing my fingers.

Let me know if it works for you!

Julie happy

Hey Michael Jackson had recording contracts when he was what, like 5 years old? There's always a way for underage singers to get contracts - as long as someone in the band is legal age, the parents, the agent, etc. Look at all the singers out there today (yeesh) who are only teenagers - Brittney, Christina, all the boy bands, Leeanne Rhimes, etc. etc.... If Eric was born in 1949 (? am I right here?) he was 20 in 1969. So, he likely was of age when they got their first contract, although he was probably singing in clubs with bands honing his skills for a few years before that.

The book will tell....