To Eric...Get the Message

hungryeyes

Fans worldwide, unite!

Lets all get together and put in a call to Eric, and maybe he will return the call someday.

Please leave your message after the beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

Hello, Eric... are you there? Just leaving a quick message for you. I know you have a busy schedule, but if you get a chance please stop by here, would love to hear from you. smile

That's all for now.

Gracias

Gina

Hi Eric!!

I'm a fellow Clevelander and I remember being back home in Cleveland attending the concerts outside at Edgewater Park and Public Hall. Oh to be young again! Well, maybe... LOL!!! Anyway, I hope all is well with you and yours. Stop by and say "Hey!"

Christine Lok

Hi, Eric, it's me Donna, how have you been? How's the family? Children are great, aren't they? They add so much to life, and with a talented father such as yourself, they will hopefully develope your talents {as well as Susan's}. Well, I won't keep you, I know you are busy, construction projects can be are real pain in the #@$. Keep an eye on the contracters, sometimes they goof off when possible. {I have had experience there} One last thing, it's been a long time since I've seen you perform, about 29 years {sorry}, and I'd like to see you one last time, before I'm too old to remember... Love to you and your family, Donna Castello

p.s.: Think about re-doing "I Can Remember", in my opinion your BESTEST song, love you, Donna

Let's get Eric to "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" or "The Late Show With David Letterman" to perform a song on both shows! I saw Eric perform with Ringo Starr & Friends on the David Letterman show nearly two years ago late May but somehow David probably did not show the cover of "I Was Born To Love You" to the audience that night Eric performed. I can't wait on Wednesday, July 10 when hopefully Eric will come to DTE Energy Music Theatre & perform. I do not have the ticket as yet. Bernie, is the show sold out yet? Matt

Hi! I went to see a good 60's gig tonight, featuring The Tremeloes, Marmalade and The Fortunes. The keyboard player of The Fortunes is Bob Jackson, an original of Badfinger. (They did an excellent "Without You', which Eric could do justice to). During the interval, he saw my Eric Carmen.com t-shirt, his face lit up and he said “Oh, Eric Carmen. I like him. Whatever he sings, ballads or rock, it's brilliant music. I'm a HUGE, HUGE fan!” (!!!) PS: Eric, I think you are brilliant too! Keep safe.

Hey, I'd go for some EricCarmen.com shirts, too! One of my Mother's Day gifts was the Capitol Collector's Series CD. Now, instead of avoiding my parent's questions about "Go All The Way," I'm dodging my kids' questions. A lot changes in 30 years. Betsey

• 1 month later...

Julia where did you get your EricCarmen.com t-shirt? Obviously we have to take up a collection for Bernie so he can have one too. Bernie and you being the moderator! How could you not have one. snicker. I would love to see it. Surely it has a picture of Eric on it too. When I am employed someday maybe I can afford one. The internet will have to suffice for now for my only extravagance.

Take care

Gemini cool

I have a tee shirt with Eric's picture on it from the DD tour (of course Bill Medley and Merry Clayton are on it too), but I just bought a decal of Eric playing the piano from Ebay, and I just have to find the perfect shirt to put it on.

Julia from London would be able to tell you where to get a screen printed tee of Eric, I'm sure. She has EVERYTHING Eric. How about it, Julia? --Darlene

Hi ~ Sorry, I missed your messages before now. I've been a bit tearful with the possibility of having to cancel everything and not seeing Eric, and my brain has not been working very well, though the new MP3 file has lifted my spirits a bit. I always get my "Eric' t-shirts from a really helpful, friendly shop in Cambridge. They also used to sell Tin-Tin t-shirts, but I'm a bit disappointed that they don't do them anymore. Anyway, the shop is called Talking T's and their web-site is www.t-shirts.co.uk. The "Info' page is really helpful. They do grey or white t-shirts and they are really good quality. Just email them with whatever details you want with or without a photo. They will make sure they do exactly what you want. They have a choice of font types and sizes and are very familiar with the name Eric Carmen!

Hello Eric, it's me, Gina. Oh, Ant is here also and said to say hi! We are sorry that things did not work out for you on this tour. We really hope now you would consider possibly doing a solo tour.Well, hope you will think about it. When you do decide to do something, please give us enough notice so we can make arrangements to see you, ok? I am really bummed out about this, and of course I know you are feeling bad about this, but you know, everything happens for a reason. Well, that's all for now, have a great summer.

Bye.

Eric, I hope you don't fell bad about this conclusion. I understand you made the decision because you DO care about us and you did the right thing. You know that we Eric Carmen fans are very patient. If you want me to wait forever, I will. (Do you know this song? haha ) Of course it doesn't mean I want to wait. (You know that.) Anyway, I will wait for the next chance to see you. Happy holiday to you and your family.

Love, Kazumi

• 4 weeks later...