Parker vs Gibson Guitar?

Donmand

No the Flying V is in perfect shape. Wally uses the Rickenbacker on songs that require the 12 string effect. Wally loves the neck on the parker due to being able to play very far down on the fret board. Additionally, the guitar is very light in weight which makes it more comfortable to use it during a long show. As posted under pedel effects, the Flying V is tuned a little different for "I'm a Rocker" so it's use has been limited. Don't be surprized if this changes a little more as time goes by.

Thanks to Roadie #3 for the guitar info. I heard that Wally really likes to play the Parker. I just saw the Flying V on that guitar stand most of the show...just begging to be played some more. Plus it has a "Cool look" and unique sound!

Question for Roadie #3: Where you at the table with Rusty at breakfast Sunday morning after the Show? I met 2 guys who were driving the equipment truck back to Cleveland.

Don

Yes, Don that was me.

I guess I have become the designated main driver of the truck, although I made Rusty drive a little of the way on the trip back to Cleveland as I had to drive back to Cincinnati after unloading the gear at the rehearsal hall (another 4 hours) so I wanted to get some rest.. Derek was the other crew member with us but he is the baby and not old enough to legally drive the rental truck. Dugan was already at the airport getting ready to fly back to LA.

If I am correct, didn’t you take some pictures of the gear in the truck as we were loading our personal gear?

Hey Roadie #3!

It was a pleasure to meet you guys Sunday morning. Had a fun chat with all of the "Roadies"!

I took some pictures of the equipment truck right before you guys headed back to Cleveland. I especially wanted a photo those old red trunks with the "Raspberries logo" still intact.

When I saw Raspberries back in 1974. I vividly remember the red "Raspberries" trunks on stage next to the huge stacks of amps. Very COOL!

Don