Got 'Em !!!!Saturday Show!

bahoodore

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one VIP ticket for Saturday, and one VIP ticket for Sunday. Not sure how I got that lucky because Ticketmaster actually had me shut out of their system for several minutes just as the clock turned to the magic moment. Once the site became available again, it offered me the expensive tickets, so I figured I'd grab them!

Jennifer

New York City here we come! Got 2 tickets for the Saturday show the second ticketmaster was taking orders. I hear NYC can be "Hot" in the Summer?!? When the Raspberries take the stage at BB Kings; they'll heat up New York City even more with their awesome Rock 'n Roll!

Don

Well, Ted, to some extent you were working at a disadvantage by NYE...first of all, there are lots of other things to do on NYE (for the less than devoted fan, of course) and second, to some people in Cleveland, by the time NYE rolled around the Raspberries reunion was sadly "old hat." Been there, done that...Combine that attitude with the raised price of tickets, the fact that fewer devoted fans were able to go out of town because of it being NYE (when people often have other plans/obligations), and you have a recipe for possibly being stuck with extra tickets.

I don't know whether that will be as much of a problem this time out. This is New York, they haven't seen the reunion yet (just heard positive rumors if anything--plus some MUST have fond memories of Carnegie Hall in '73!), and $50 seems damn cheap for a lot of shows in the city. So I guess we'll see.

Don't forget, this show is still kinda "hush hush" in that you'd have to be a visitor here or over at Raspberries.net to have the scoop. July's a long way away and once word gets out about the reunion and after the show's sold out, I imagine tickets will be hard to find and VERY HIGH priced. Don't forget, we're talking about New York here.

Bernie

Trindy, your point is well taken. I figured if the 11/26 show sold out in four minutes the NYE show would sell out as well - maybe not as quickly, but sould sell out nonetheless and I would be able to help those that missed out. I gambled and lost.

Ted