Eric Carmen Footage On TV Today

I was flipping the channels and saw a commercial with Vannessa Williams hosting talking about a collection of CD's featuring the greatest love songs and who do they show but Eric Carmen preforming on stage to the song "Hungry Eyes" but he had really long hair sort of looked like the way he did during "EC Geffen" album period. Anyone else see this?? Was This footage from the right time period??

On T.V. in Southern California, at 5:48 P.M., channel 44 was advertizing music from the 70's. www.Timelife.com What a selection of songs!! And there was the band playing live 'Go All The Way'. There were close-ups of Eric, then Wally. This wasn't on cable. I like watching T.V. off the main channels of 2-13 out here. It's on Disc one, 70's Music Explosion: Magic

• 4 weeks later...

I was lucky. Last weekend, I was watching T.V. late, a commercial for music came on, and I saw The Raspberries-Please Go All The Way; Eric Carmen-Hungry Eyes where the camera pans right to left showing the singers, then Eric walks across the stage singing, and later again, Eric Carmen- All By Myself.

This year, there have been commercials by singers Frank Sinatra and the Ratpack-Target, PetCo and Ebay commercials changing the words on songs written by Paul Anka, Puppy Love, and My Way(on EEEBayyy!), Louis Prima, called Las Vegas' greatest lounge act along with Keely Smith who sang with him, on The Old Navy(a clothing store), and Macy's(clothing), with

Yes, mymooladi. See my post at the top of this page with the website? That's who has been putting these on T.V. One of The Brady Bunch's stars co-hosts the advertisement that shows a whole bunch of songs, with othere singers, too. Some of the best songs are from that era.