Tequila Sunrise this weekend

Paul Sidoti

Hi everyone, just a quick note that Tequila Sunrise - A Tribute To Eagles will be performing at the House Of Blues in Cleveland this Saturday. Doors are at 7 p.m. and show starts at 8 p.m. There will be an opening act for this show. Our good friends, Gotham City (with my fellow-Dub, Jennifer Lee on keyboards/vocals and our Tequila Sunrise keyboardist Franklin Lanza) will be performing a great mix of covers. You can still get General Admission tickets at the link below.

Sunday, we will be traveling to New York City for our makeup date at Bodles Opera House in Chester, NY. We'd love to see the NY gang if you can make it. Space is limited for this show so the link below will get you to their website.

Hope to see you there and thanks for your continued support!

P.S. Dave Booth (our Raspberries monitor engineer will be running monitors for us and we may even see an appearance by our good buddy, Ernie Kassoff in Cleveland.)

Paul

www.hob.com (click on Cleveland on the right side)

www.bodles.com

Sounds like a great show, Paul. There has been alot of praises for the recent concerts in Southern California, including of The Eagles band that you are covering their songs. Let us all know, if your out this way in California, or Las Vegas. Keep playing whenever you can, because it keeps you busy. I just bought a great guitar book to study, last night, because I'm going to be learning Rock, R&B, Country and Folk(Like Bob Dylan and Gordon Lightfoot). I'm getting the basics first, but I'm really going to develope my own playing and vocal style. The latter is harder to be somewhat unique. A friend of mine does Gospel music, and I know the Country style a little, and I will be showing him that, plus writing an original song to make it interesting, too. His wife said that he might ask me to play for him. He's recorded with Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson and also does R&B, Pop/Soul. I'll be thinking of you all. Do your best!

This show should be a great show. Mrs. C. and I have seen Tequila Sunrise twice in the past few months. They were a lot of fun in Chicago, but the Cleveland concert was great. My guess is this is going to be another great one. Highly recommended. Don't miss this one.

KC

Hey Paulie!!! Have a good show tomorrow at the House of anything but Blues!! I wish I could be there but I'll be in Ft. Yates, ND {BURRR!!} w Gary Lewis & Peter Noone. Say hi to Dave Booth and Ernie and Jen and Derrick and anyone else from the Berries camp that might attend!! Have a great Thanksgiving and hope to see you soon! Your fellow "Dub", Willie

We will probably be there in February. We are changing it to give a bit more time between shows. I'd like to thank anyone who may have been there from the message boards. It was a sold out show with many friends and family members there. Gotham City (w/Jennifer) are a fabulous band that I'm sure you will hear from in the near future. They sounded great. Thanks to Ernie Kassoff, Dave Booth, Derek "Goose" Braunschweiger, Adrian and Kevin, and Kirk Maharg for the great job and their tremendous work. We'll see you all soon!

Paul

• 2 weeks later...