Raspberries Reunion Concert Merchandise

Raspbernie

That litho is soooooooooooo beautiful, no? I got mine right here beside me as I type. It is truly the most exceptinal Raspberries goody anyone is apt to acquire as it was designed to be autographed and the boys did a tremendous job. Paul Sidoti shot some video of the autograph session and has promised to send it to me. When he does I'll post it for all to see :-) Until then, pick one up -- there are only 249 of them and when they're gone, they're gone!

Bernie

I wish that the story was more poignant and that the number "249" had some profound meaning but the truth is that it was supposed to be a limited edition of 250. After the band signed them, Jim miscounted the stack and thought he only had 249, so they proceeded to number them 1/249, 2/249, etc. until they got to 249/249 and found that there were a few left over :-)

Bernie

I bought a couple of shirts myself. I just love the look of that distressed T. Not patting myself on the back or anything for creating the artwork for that baby, but I was just following orders :-) It *was* Eric's idea for the distressed look as well as for the Carnegie Hall ticket stub on the back. It's far and away my favorite design!

Bernie

PayPal is extremely safe. In fact, when you sign up you can use either a credit card for payment or your bank account. I have been using it for years with absolutely no problem. What you have to do is remember NEVER to respond to any e-mails from what is purportedly PayPal asking you to renew or confirm passwords. They are all scams.

Bernie