Raspberries Web-Site

I was surfing the net and I got a notion to check out the "old" Raspberries site. Well it isn't old anymore. Michelle has decided to turn it over to a management company by the name of "Kay-Wal Music" Maybe this will become a viable site once again.

Is "Kay-Wal Music" in any way related to Wally and his wife? If it is it would be really cool having Wally active again. Think of the possibilities!!!

Steve-O

Steve-o, I believe Kay-Wal Music is THE very publishing company of Wally Bryson and his wife.

Have they taken over the "old" Raspberries website? If so, I guess it's the "new" Raspberries

website! Yeah, think of the possibilities...

Thanks for your post. I'll have to check it out.

smile --Darlene

I just updated my LINK. I hope Wally's family finds someone to do a good job at the Raspberries web site. Take it from me, it's a lot of work keeping this sort of thing worth revisiting. By the way, I'm hoping to get the new ASK ERIC online this week. --Bernie

Someone already seems to have set it up. Perhaps

Wally and Kay Bryson did. I think they have a great start, and it's wonderful that someone has a

great interest in keeping up the site. If it's Wally and Kay, that's even better! I wish them all

great luck with it, and though it takes building up a core of regulars over time (right, Bernie?!),

I know they will do it.

I plan to visit the site regularly too.

smile --Darlene

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like there's some new activity over at the Raspberries web site. Michele tells me that Kay Bryson (Wally's wife) has taken over webmaster duties. There's also some more info on the show Wally and Jim will do at the Rock hall this Saturday. Maybe Wally will sit in on one of Boxer's Raspberries covers. (We can only hope!) --Bernie