Abbey Road Detour?

Hey everybody-- I noticed that last night a number of venues changed their musician listing from Eric to Todd on select dates of the tour. I've asked Eric to let me know if anything has changed ASAP so that I can pass the info on to you. I certainly hope it's NOT true but will let you know as soon as I do.

I don't want everyone to get worried yet as it is all unconfirmed, but I'll update you as soon as I hear from Eric...good or bad. --Bernie

Bernie,

I know I'm supposed to stay cool but if EC doesn't show at Keswick, I will freak! Not only that, I'll sell my tickets, and find out about the Cleveland shows Aug.9-11. I'll call tomorrow. And if he's not there in Cleve., I'm going to invite him to put on a concert in my backyard for $2500. I will see EC this top down summer!

Steve :cool:

For every problem, there's a viable reason. Until Bernie finds out what's happening, I'm going to stay positive. Not all venues have asterisks, although the number of asterisks is puzzling to me. But Bernie will find out "the inside story" from Eric, and there will be an explanation. Even if there's a technicality and Todd will be at some venues, there will always be another opportunity to see hear Eric live. We'll find out soon enough.

Hang in there, everybody. --Darlene

Hi Bernie,

I noticed that the Abbey Road concert was cancelled here in Denver for July 4th. Any word on why, aside from it being the 4th of July? Plus, when I logged onto ticketmaster.com and pulled up the Abbey Road concert, I saw that Eric's name was not on there and that Todd Rudgren was listed instead. Needless to say, I was disappointed to see that. I was going to purchase a ticket but since Eric wasn't listed, I changed my mind about going. Now that the show was cancelled, I'm glad I don't have the hassle of getting a refund.

Bummer, it would have been great to see Eric again.

Hey fellow EC fans,

Things are looking bad for this tour. I called Nautica in Cleveland -- looks like they're having a Beatles fest there in Aug., but nothing involving EC. Only solution (for the third time) is to ask EC to come to my backyard near Altoona, PA or some other location within driving distance of Cleve., ask EC fans to pay $50. a ticket, all proceeds going to EC, and he can put on an all Raspberries/EC show in front of his very best fans! All in favor, say "Aye". Bernie, ask him. If he's quitting the tour, he'll have plenty of time to play for his fans. I'll pick him up at his house!

Steve