"Where Are You Now" --who remembers this?

Back in the 80's, this was my jam. Loved this song--the whole album too. I have it on cassette so I can't listen to it, but found it on YouTube. Just as good as I remember it. Not everyone's cup of tea, but man, I love it.  

• Like 4

Ditto, I never heard of it. Isn't it available on compact disc? Cassettes can be converted to digital files with free software such as Audacity. Also, there is free software to download anything from YouTube (YouTube to MP3).

• Like 1

Already done Batman. Audacity has served me well over the years. One of my first uses was cleaning up a copy of Sparrow / Get The Message that I purchased while in Cleveland. The store owner had a pretty bad copy of it. It was actually cracked too. But I hadn't heard the song at that point, so I bought it and used Audacity to do an amazing job on it. 

• Like 1

They played this on the radio around here (Omaha, Nebraska) I do have it on vinyl somewhere and actually I have one of those record player, cd, tape and radio box thingys--I forget I have it. LOL.    I use Dirpy Premium.   Ebay has a copy on CD for $119.95. Yikes.  

Anyway, looks like the whole album is on YouTube. Love it!  "No Reason in the World", "Little Nikki" "For All the Wrong Reasons"--really good--sounds like Richard Marx at the beginning.  Enjoy!  

(232) Jimmy Harnen – Can't Fight The Midnight 1989 [Full Album] - YouTube

• Like 2

12 hours ago, susie b said:

Hey Julie,

Thank you!

This is one of those songs that I always enjoyed on the radio, but I never knew who sang it.

Now I know the artist!

Great tune!

😊📻

I'm so happy!  And, finally, somebody that remembers it!   I just love it!  

• Like 1

I guess I forgot to add that I do remember this song also. It's one of those songs that was played pretty frequently at the time (in my area), but I never hear it anymore. I would not have remembered the name of the artist. I'm glad you posted it.