"Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?" - Bryan Adams

It could be because I'm listening through my laptop speakers, but this version sounds different to me too.  I have (somewhere--not sure where since I moved....) a cassette single of this that I used to listen to in the car and it sounds different than this version. It was originally in the movie "Don Juan DeMarco"--maybe that version is a little different??  Ugh.  Now, I need to feed the part of my soul that loves Bryan Adams...... lol!  Where oh where could my cds be?  *sigh*

3 hours ago, ooch said:

Thanks Julie!  Big help.  🙂

I found this on YouTube...it's from the sound track of the movie.

Yes, definitely different and BETTER!  ❤️

Hmmmm........this is not it. This is yet another version  IMHO it doesn't sound like Bryan Adams--not saying it's not him, but his voice sounds so different to me, but, it could be done when he's older. It's too good to be a random cover though.  LOL.  I'm so confused.  

Love "All For Love" with Sting and Rod Stewart too!  So good!!  

ps.. The music video I just posted is the original video from 1995. Just to note: It is identical to the one that Ooch posted at the top of the thread except it was remastered in 2022 and called the Classic version. It is a superior version and very clean  and sharpened in the studio with Bryan's vocals brought up front. You can sync the 2 on two different devices to hear that they are identical. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2024 at 9:07 AM, Julie said:

Hmmmm........this is not it. This is yet another version  IMHO it doesn't sound like Bryan Adams--not saying it's not him, but his voice sounds so different to me, but, it could be done when he's older. It's too good to be a random cover though.  LOL.  I'm so confused. 

That's not Bryan. That's a cover of someone singing over the backtrack of the original music. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2024 at 6:51 PM, Rhonda B said:

ps.. The music video I just posted is the original video from 1995. Just to note: It is identical to the one that Ooch posted at the top of the thread except it was remastered in 2022 and called the Classic version. It is a superior version and very clean  and sharpened in the studio with Bryan's vocals brought up front. You can sync the 2 on two different devices to hear that they are identical. 

I know that he rerecorded alot of his material because his label would not release the original masters to him. So he rerecorded several songs on an album called Classic part 1 and Classic part 2. This song is on part 2. The video may be the original but the audio is the new recording. 

• Thanks 1