Los Angeles Photos

Gene

I've put up about 50 shots from the Los Angeles show. You can see them at

http://www.genetaylorphotography.com/RaspberriesLA.htm

They include the world's first (and most annoying) Raspberries Mosh Man. That shot is right after a close up of Wally's Flying V. He's a little blurred... but as those nearby by can attest... he's was moving a heck of a lot. Ohh.. and the photo after Paul Stanley of Kiss is none other than Tony Cartmill shortly after being strangled by Eric.

What a great show! Also... I'll be sending Bernie the Meet & Greet shots this week and he'll post them for downloading.

Incredible, Gene! So many truly great shots!! I saw my hand in one of the shots (standing right behind Kazumi), but now I know why Marlene wanted to be right up front -- she's in a bunch of these, and Julia, too. In the shot of the mosh floater, look at Marlene and Julia's expressions -- absolutely classic! That part of the crowd was just a tad too rambunctious, weren't they, girls?

Thanks, alot, Gene.What a night it was! That crowd was something to be a part of. I get the feeling of movement in the photos. The lady who got The Raspberries bookmarker is to the left of Beatle Jay, at the front. And she was so happy to see The Raspberries at the Meet and Greet, that I thought Gene would have to take a photo of her back as she was hugging them, and couldn't turn around with her elation. I'll never forget how happy she was.

In the LA photos... one of the first guys you see, but may not know, is Rusty Pitrone from the road crew. Toward the end of the photos is a weird foggy colorful picture. This is a couple of the road crew guys (maybe Rusty again) backstage eyeing the show... the smoke is from the fog machines.