"Lips" Video On YouTube (no, not that one)

Don_Krider

The "concert version" music video of Eric Carmen's 1985 Top 40 hit "I Wanna Hear It From Your Lips" was posted by someone on YouTube just before Christmas of 2007.

I hadn't seen this version in a while, and on the off chance that it hasn't been mentioned here, here it is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xOK8sVmkWxk

I still have hopes the other version, which aired for a month on VH-1 in January of 1985 with the giant lips floating around, which I thought was pretty cool at the time, will be posted some day...

Don Krider smile

Well, another link for Mommy's favorites!

What the heck was I doin' in the '70's and '80's that kept me away from all that fun? Listening to talk radio, scoffing other oldies off of a Totonto radio station, and algebra homework.

Thanks for the next great link in my collection!

Don, thanks for that. I have this video on vhs...somewhere.

On that same YouTube page there is a version of Love Is All That Matters (one of my favorites) and while it sounds like Eric singing it's not the recorded version that was on the album. Kinda sounds like a demo version or a rejected mix or maybe an Eric sound alike. I doubt the latter since Eric's voice is so distinctive.

Any comments on this? Don? Eric? Bernie?